Oxford Playhouse is a Playhouse for Everyone. We offer a limited number of Full and Half Bursary Placements on all of our activities each term.
We understand that sometimes there are financial barriers that may limit a participant’s ability to access our workshops and activities, and so our Bursary Placement scheme looks to help lighten the financial pressure.
1) Contact our Box Office on 01865 305 305 to reserve a space on your selected workshop/activity. State at this point that you are only reserving a space, as you are submitting an application for a Bursary Placement. All calls will be dealt with the upmost discretion.
2) Email email@example.com for a Bursary Placement Application Form.
3) Complete and return the Bursary Placement Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, your application can only be considered if you have already reserved a space with our Box Office.
4) Please allow up to 7 days for our team to come back to you. We will inform you of our decision via email. Regrettably, owing to high demand, Oxford Playhouse is unable to offer Bursary Placements to all applicants. If your application is successful, we will notify the Box Office.
5) Following the decision, you should contact theBox Office once again to update your reservation. Successful Bursary Placement applicants should contact to confirm their booking. Unsuccessful applicants should contact to either pay for or cancel their booking.
We treat all applications with sensitivity and with the strictest consideration for privacy. We will not ask you to provide documentation to support your application, but ask that all applicants are open and honest about how and why financial support will be useful.
If you have any further questions about our Bursary Placement scheme or would like to request an Application Form, please email email@example.com