Oxford Playhouse offers a range of corporate opportunities, which range from exclusive entertainment and hospitality packages to annual membership and event sponsorship.
As a Corporate Partner you will play a role in helping us present innovative and thrilling work on our stage, as well as extraordinary creative learning and outreach projects in our communities.
There are a number of ways in which you can get involved with Oxford Playhouse.
Promote your business to influential local audiences, cultivate your clients, reward your staff and make use of hire space in our beautiful Grade II listed building in the heart of Oxford.
Oxford Playhouse Business Club Members enjoy a wide range of benefits including free tickets, priority booking, programmes, interval drinks, access to the W Lucy Room, discount on hiring our spaces for corporate and private events; unique networking events including Business Breakfasts; and prominent brand association.
Our business club membership costs £600 + VAT per year
As an Oxford Playhouse sponsor, your company has the opportunity to put its name alongside productions as well as key areas of our work, such as literacy support for Oxfordshire’s schoolchildren, writers’ programmes to nurture the next generation of playwrights, and wellbeing projects which combine drama and storytelling with better health and happiness.
As a sponsor of Oxford Playhouse, you can make the most of significant branding opportunities, programme advertising and marketing initiatives, all of which can be tailored to meet your specific needs. You will also have use of our catering facilities for hospitality events and meetings, a regular allocation of free tickets, and invitations to our members' events.
Our sponsorship programme starts at £2000 + VAT per year
Oxford Playhouse’s international reputation is thanks, in large part, to our close relationship with the University of Oxford. Generations of University of Oxford students have produced, directed and performed here and, for many, we are an integral part of their experience at Oxford.
If you buy a College Membership you will help us to continue to foster our relationship with the University and make sure that your students and staff have the opportunity to see the best theatre in Oxford, with ticket discounts for staff and free enrolment in our OPTin membership for students.
For your staff
- 10 free tickets, interval drinks and programmes
- Regular newsletters providing offers and discounts
- Advanced mailing and priority booking
For your students
- Free enrolment for all students on OPTin, our special membership scheme for young people
- OPTin members receive £5 tickets for most shows at the Oxford Playhouse.
- OPTin normally costs a one-off fee of £5, but College students will join for free.
For the College
- Invitations to networking events with key individuals from the local business and public-sector community
- Acknowledgement on all our marketing materials: programmes, brochures, website and foyer screen.
Silver membership costs £500 + VAT
Gold includes All the benefits of Silver Membership PLUS
For your staff
- An additional 10 free tickets, interval drinks and programmes each year
- Either 25% or 50% off a pair of tickets for opening nights or Saturday matinees for most week-long shows.
- Access to our private members’ room for staff members and up to 3 guests
- 10% off at OP bar and café for all College staff
For the College
- Discounts on room hire and catering for our exceptional spaces in the heart of Oxford for corporate and private events.
Gold membership costs £1000 + VAT per year
Customer Service Training
Oxford Playhouse offers drama-based training to improve customer/client service. We can train your staff to use their voice, body and gesture to quickly establish an excellent rapport with customers and clients.
“More than 300 staff at Westgate’s John Lewis have been put through their paces by the Oxford Playhouse theatre... part of new John Lewis’ bold plan to reinvent the department store for the 21st century.” The Guardian, October 2017