Keeping everyone safe and theatres open.
Whilst restrictions have been eased across the country, we continue to follow the safety and hygiene measures recommended by UK Theatre for performing arts venues.
The following measures are in place:
- We recommend that you wear a face covering during your visit to us, when moving around the venue and whilst watching the production, unless you are exempt or under 11 years old.
- Our air-conditioning unit, which takes air into and out of the auditorium rather than simply recirculating air in the theatre, has been upgraded to the latest C-19 compliant recommendations.
- We have multiple hand sanitiser stations.
- Contactless ticketing.
- Contactless payment available.
- Book with confidence, exchange with ease pledge, allowing exchanges up to 2 hours ahead of a performance if ticket holder cannot attend due to Covid.
Oxford Playhouse will be reviewing its audience safety measures regularly and updating when necessary. If you have any questions before your visit to us please contact the Box Office on 01865 305 305 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org