Trusts and foundations play a vital role in supporting the work of Oxford Playhouse. Their grants help us to work with children and families, particularly in areas where there are low levels of cultural engagement, to maintain our Grade II* listed building and to support young artists at the beginning of their careers.
Here is a selection of projects that your trust or foundation could support:
- Primary Playmaker - which used playwriting and performance to improve local children's literacy attainment.
- Young Players' Festival - our annual festival celebrating the creative talents of local children and young people.
- The Playhouse Pop Up Tent - which will bring great theatre and cultural provision to Oxfordshire primary schools.
- Offbeat Festival - our annual festival of new writing and work to Oxford, delivered with Arts at the Old Fire Station.
- Evolve: Artists in Residence - a mentoring and support programme for emerging artists and theatre companies.
- The Community Tickets Scheme - every year we hand out 2,000 tickets to local charities and community groups in Oxfordshire.
and more, including producing and commissioning new work and capital costs.
If you are a trustee of a trust or foundation and would like to discuss our work further, please contact Paddy Chatterton, Development Director: email@example.com, 01865 305314.