AGED 14 to 25?
OPTin TODAY AND GET FREE AND DISCOUNTED TICKETS
Become an OPTin Member today for just £5 and get free and discounted tickets for you and a friend to selected performances at Oxford Playhouse.
Challenge yourself, change your perspectives and escape and unwind with classic drama, side-splitting comedies, thought-provoking hits, West End shows or discover something brand new at the Playhouse.
Membership lasts until the day before your 26th birthday.
Join OPTin today and you can get:
Already an OPTin member?
Log in to update your details and check ticket orders and offers. Or see the the 'Shows, Offers & Events' tab for all your OPTin offers this month.
What do I get?
As an OPTin member you are entitled to a pair of free tickets for one show a month (subject to availability).
The pair of free tickets cannot be split between two shows.
You can also have a pair of tickets for all Oxford Playhouse shows with £5 and £10 OPTin ticket offers.
You are very welcome to bring a friend. If they are not an OPTin member already they should also be between 14 and 25.
How do I book?
We'll send you an email at the start of every month to let you know about all the free and discounted tickets for the month ahead, as well as any special OPTin events taking place (view an example).
To book OPTin tickets online:
1. Click one of the BOOK NOW buttons in your OPTin newsletter
2. On the show's webpage, select the performance you would like to come to.
3. You should see the seating plan for the show. Select Circle or Stalls as you’d prefer.
4. Once you can see the seating plan for your selected area, just click on the seats you want (a little ticket symbol will appear once selected) and then scroll down and click CONTINUE.
5. You will then be asked what type of ticket you would like to book. You can keep your tickets as ‘Full Price'. Click CONTINUE. This will allow you to look at the contents of your Basket.
6. If there are still OPTin tickets left, your tickets will be automatically discounted to the OPTin price.
7. Click CHECKOUT.
8. If you’d like to make a donation, please do. But if not, click CONTINUE WITHOUT DONATING.
9. Click ‘Leave my tickets at the box office’. (OPTin members needs to provide ID to pick up their tickets so we can’t post them to you) and then CONTINUE to pay for your tickets.
Alternatively, give our Box Office a ring on 01865 305305 or come in and visit us on Beaumont Street,
There are only a limited number of OPTin tickets released each month and they’re always popular, so book early.
What happens if I can't make it?
If you book a free or discounted OPTin ticket but find you can’t come after all, let us know by calling the Ticket Office at least 24 hours in advance.
If you don’t pick up your OPTin tickets on three or more occasions your membership may be cancelled, as well as any future OPTin bookings you may have made.
I require an Access Performance, but no dates are available?
If you require a captioned, BSL or audio-described performance, please contact the Ticket Office (01865 305305) and we will do our very best to arrange this for you.
For more information about access performances at Oxford Playhouse, please see our Access Information.
How long does my OPTin membership last?
Your OPTin membership will expire at midnight the day before you turn 26 years old.
We will give you the opportunity to cancel any OPTin tickets or events you may have booked that are due to be used after your membership has expired; otherwise they will be upgraded to full price.
How many free tickets can I claim in a month?
You can claim up to two free OPTin tickets per month.
How do I collect OPTin tickets?
You can collect your OPTin tickets from the Ticket Office on the day of the performance. The tickets are held under the members name and address. Members must present their OPTin membership card and a photo ID that shows their date of birth to collect their tickets. Failure to do so will require members to pay the full price for their tickets.
Any guests using your extra OPTin ticket must also present photo ID that shows their date of birth.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up online, over the phone on 01865 305305 or in person by visiting us at Oxford Playhouse, Beaumont Street, Oxford OX1 2LW. Please note, there is a £5 registration fee.
Anthropocene: The Human Era
FREE and £3.50 streaming tickets available.
The Woman in Black
Half Price Tickets Available Mon to Thu performances - Price Bands A & B only