A corporate partnership with Oxford Playhouse can provide excellent corporate hospitality opportunities, raise your company profile, generate greater brand awareness, fulfil your corporate social responsibility objectives, deliver theatre-based training for your employees and enable you to play a visibly active role in Oxford life.
"Henmans is delighted to strengthen its links with the city by working with the Playhouse, and supporting its work with exciting productions and new writers. A thriving arts community leads to a thriving business community, and enriches the life of the city."
Henmans, current Corporate Partners
This is a very exciting year for Oxford Playhouse as we celebrate 70 years in Beaumont Street and launch a major fundraising campaign which will help us realise our ambitions for the future and ensure Oxford's place at the forefront of the British theatre. Please consider joining our growing list of corporate partners and investing in the future of the Playhouse .
Current partnership opportunities include:
- 70th Anniversary Campaign Events As part of our Anniversary Campaign, we will be holding a range of high profile fundraising events culminating with a fabulous gala dinner and auction.
- The Playhouse Panto Invitation Performance Sponsoring an invitation performance gives those who would not usually be able to come to the theatre the opportunity to enjoy the panto for free. Past sponsorships have helped special needs schools, hospices, seniors groups, housing for the homeless projects and charities working with people with disabilities.
- Playhouse Plays Out A new series of events taking audiences out of the theatre and into locations around Oxford for unique performances in beautiful surroundings – from art galleries to University quads.
- Playhouse Productions Creating theatre in Oxford for Oxford. Some of our productions will also tour across the UK.
We also have flexible corporate hospitality packages offering you a wide choice of productions at which to entertain your clients and staff over the course of a year.
Corporate Partnership Packages can include:
- Acknowledgements in Playhouse brochures and show programmes
- Logo and link on the Playhouse website
- Advance notice of the season programme
- Invitations to special Playhouse events
- Complimentary and discounted ticket packages
- Full-colour advertisements in show programmes
- High visibility for your company both inside and outside the theatre
- Support in arranging corporate hospitality events
- Opportunity to arrange a theatre-based training programme
- Community involvement
- Joint marketing and PR initiatives
- Targeted promotions to Playhouse audience members
- Backstage tours
If you have any queries or would like further information on Oxford Playhouse corporate partnerships, please contact The Development Office: 01865 305315 or email@example.com